Birkenhead United AFC Coach Vacancies: Girls Talent Development Programme
Birkenhead United AFC is looking for 3 x part-time coaches to work with our Girls Youth Teams (U14s/U16s) in 2024 as we work towards NZF Talent Development Programme Accreditation and grow the girls and women’s game at our club.
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Dedicated to working towards a NZF C license (or overseas equivalent) or currently holding the NZF C license.
- NZF Youth Level 2 (or overseas equivalent).
- Willingness to learn and challenge convention in player development.
- Well organised, good communicator and punctual
- Ability to work with a team and in a co-coaching context
- Player centred coaching approach
- Experience coaching female youth players aged 13-17
- NZF B licence or higher (or overseas equivalent)
- Desire to work across more than one group (depending on availability)
- Variety of experience in high quality development environments within New Zealand or overseas
- Skills or experience in athlete development, video analysis, strength and conditioning or sports science
What we can offer
- You will work closely with our Head of Coaching who has worked in professional environments around the world including Premier League and A League academies
- A comprehensive coach development plan
- Support with future NZF coaching qualifications
- Competitive session rates
- Free access to online coach education resources
- Discounted access to online coaching courses
- Opportunity to observe and contribute to Men’s Premier or Women’s conference team sessions.
To apply for the role, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org