Welcome to the 2019 season at Birkenhead United AFC. Please read this page before proceeding to register.
The registrations for the 2019 season will close on Sunday 3rd March (unless a grade is filled prior to that date).
Requests to register after the 3rd March will go on a waiting list and applicants will be notified if accepted should there be room in the specific grade they are in.
Also note that 2019 season fee payments are due for payment by the 31st March (unless prior agreement for a payment plan has been confirmed with the Junior Convenor).
All registrations, Seniors and Juniors, for the 2019 Season will now be done via New Zealand Football’s MyCOMET Registration System. Please login here: https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ/
Remember: the registration is per individual player. If you have two children, each will have their own login. As a parent you can use the same email address.
Login Instructions ( note your username is the CometID number)
FOR Existing Members
If you have forgotten the Password to your MyCOMET profile, please navigate to the MyCOMET login page and
- Select ‘Forgot Password’
- Enter in the Email address that would have been used to register in the past.
- Select ‘Submit’
- Once selected you should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org for a request to ‘Change Password’
- Follow the steps in the email and navigate back to the MyCOMET login page and login with the new password
LOGGINg in FOR New Members
New members, click on “Sign Up” at the bottom of the login window. Once completed it will take you to the Registration screen.
After successful login to MyCOMET, please follow these steps:
- Click on Registration from the left navigation bar
- In the Choose Seller field, please search for Birkenhead United (if it doesnt show right away)
- You will then be presented with a number of registration items. Please select the appropriate item for the age group being registered for by clicking on the Green Cart icon
- You will then be presented with an Item Survey Required box. Please complete all fields in this form, then click on Continue
- Scroll down the page and Click on the Green box to checkout
- Click the tick box at the bottom of the summary
- You can either Pay Now by Credit Card by clicking on Submit Payment, or select Pay Later if you wish to pay via eftpos or cash at the clubroom
- You will receive an email confirmation. Please present this email if paying later at the clubrooms so we can record the invoice number.
Pay later option
If you select Pay Later, you can
- pay your fees at the clubrooms via cash or eftpos (please show your confirmation email with invoice number).
- pay four fees via bank transfer to 12-3035-0503859-01 (please use the player surname and invoice number as references)
The fees for the 2019 season are as follows and include club branded shorts and socks (size to be indicated in the registration form).
- Midgets (5th to 8th Grade) : $205
- Juniors (9th to 12th Grade) : $235
- Youth (13th to 17th Grade) : $270
- Seniors – please see your team captain for more information
Note that the inclusion of club branded shorts and socks as part of the fees are for 2019 only and is part of our club wide change to Kappa and in keeping with bringing the whole club into a consistent brand image. The rebate the club receives from the shorts and socks purchases go directly back into supporting our Junior football program
Any player selected for our junior development grades will have an additional fee levied to the fees mentioned above.
Player Kit collection
We will have the club shorts and socks available for collection at our registration open days on the 17th and 24th February at the clubrooms between 10am and 2pm. Please present your registration confirmation email when you come to collect your items.
FOR HELP AND ASSISTANCE
If you need any assistance with registration or have any questions, please email email@example.com