- This event has passed.
Birkenhead United Annual General Meeting
August 21, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The Birkenhead United 2018 Annual General meeting will be held at 7PM on Wednesday 21st August at the BUAFC Club Rooms at Shepherds Park.
All club members are invited to attend, to vote for the election of officers including;
- Club President – overall strategic and operational leadership of the club
- Club Vice President – interface between the club and the membership, leadership of the operational activities of the club with the President and delivery of projects
- Treasurer – financial management of the clubs activities and delivery of projects
- Club Secretary – administrative management of the clubs activities and delivery of project
- Club Captain – management of the clubs senior teams and delivery of projects
Anyone interested in standing for any of these roles should signal their interest via communication with the current Club Secretary, Jaron Burbidge – email@example.com and also register their interest and secondment by completing the form on the club noticeboard in the club rooms. (Please note that to stand for any of the roles above members will have needed to have acted in a committee or subcommittee role in the past year).
The meeting will also outline the strategy and financial and operational position of the club while also providing a forum where questions may be asked.
Junior parents are welcome to attend as are all card holding senior players, life members and non-participatory members.
We hope to see you there.