Those that have been around the clubrooms recently would have noticed all the scaffold that had gone up around the building. We are pleased to announce that our clubroom roof replacement project will begin later this week.
We would like to sincerely thank the Kaipataki Local Board (https://www.facebook.com/kaipatiki/), Foundation North (https://www.foundationnorth.org.nz/) and the BUAFC 100 Club for their significant financial contributions to make this project possible.
Please note that while the scaffolding is up over the next couple of weeks, part of the deck will be out of action due to the work activities. For obvious health and safety reasons, please stay off the scaffolding. The project is due to be completed before the end of March, ahead of the new season start.
On behalf of the club, the management committee would all like to thank the following companies for their support, so please support them as they have supported your club:
- Steel Roofing – Barry Graham – 09 415 8060
- 720 Build (https://www.facebook.com/720build/)
- Roofing Industries (http://www.roof.co.nz/)
- Roofing Accessories (https://yellow.co.nz/y/roofing-accessories)
- Ramset (http://www.ramset.co.nz/)
- Summit Scaffolding (https://summitscaffolding.co.nz/)
- Auckland Cranes (https://waikatoaucklandcranes.co.nz/)
- Alsynite (http://www.alsynite.co.nz/)
– Birkenhead United Management Committee